About us

SGMR was founded by Charles Mardini, Ygal Rabinovici and the banking group Societe Generale which owns 25% of SGMR’s capital. The remaining 75% is held by the two founding partners through their joint holding company M&R SA.

The creation of SGMR is first and foremost the result of a strong human bond between Charles Mardini and Ygal Rabinovici who became friends 25 years ago when they both started their careers at CBG Bank, Compagnie Bancaire Genève.

The big idea driving the startup of SGMR in 2010 was to create a financial company whose modus operandi would be exclusively based on independent thinking enabled by totally open architecture. SGMR is a company that works closely with dozens of custodian banks as well as with a network of partners selected in each case according to SGMR’s specific requirements. This open-ended policy protects the company’s independence while allowing access to optimal partnerships. Societe Generale’s stake in SGMR fulfils the bank’s desire to reinforce their reputable institution with an independent and dynamic structure operating on a human scale.

Thanks to this privileged partnership with the Societe Generale Group, SGMR occupies a unique position among asset management companies in Europe.

In a little over 10 years, SGMR has become one of the leading players in Swiss finance. Today, the assets entrusted to its management make it a reference in the world of independent asset managers in Switzerland.

Logo de la Société Générale

Board of Directors

Alain Peytral – President
Charles Mardini – Managing Director
Ygal Rabinovici – Managing Director
Prof. Alain Bruno Lévy – Attorney, Administrator
Fabien Debost – Société Générale Group Representative

Executive committee

Charles Mardini – Managing Director
Ygal Rabinovici – Managing Director
Raphaël Gaille – CEO
Daryoush Djalili – Head of Business Development
Alessio Cimoli – CIO

A team of specialists

We are driven by the will to undertake and, above all, by the desire to excel. Each client thus benefits from collective work that maximizes the talent of each of our employees. Supported from A to Z, it also benefits from privileged access to a network of trusted, hand-picked experts.

Our Auditors

EY (formerly known as Ernst & Young) is the auditor of the company for accounting, code of conduct and AML purposes.

Logo de EY

Affiliation

SGMR is affiliated to the self-regulatory Organization (SRO) of AOOS as per the Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA). AOOS is recognized by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (SFMSA).

SGMR is affiliated to the ombudsman OFS Ombud Finance Switzerland which is recognized by the Federal Department of Finance (FDF) as per art. 74 of the FinSA.

Interested in joining our team?

In a saturated competitive environment, we have created a dynamic platform, optimal for any talented and ambitious wealth manager. By joining us, you benefit from the best infrastructure so that you can concentrate on what really matters: serving your customers in the best possible way.

Our Offices

SG M&R SA
Longemalle 1
1204 Geneva, Switzerland

Logo de SG M&R

Contact us

Phone: +41 (0)22 819 60 10
Fax: +41 (0)22 819 60 20